Upon submitting your details, we will reach out to you on the provided Email Address/Phone Call after our initial screening of the uploaded document. Please ensure you add as much relevant information as you can to the same.
Your details are never shared with any one, and will only be used to reach out to regarding this job opportunity.
Open position: Salesforce Developer
Looking for passionate Salesforce developers with 3+ years development experience. We offer our employees full-time WFH with industry leading compensation – and a chance to build world-class products
- Identify and define business requirements with stakeholders
- Use best practices to aid defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions
- Customize the Salesforce platform with Lightning Pages, Flow Builder, APEX triggers and classes, and Lightning Components
- Cross-platform integrations using REST API
- Troubleshoot and resolve identified bugs
- Identify operational weaknesses
- Maintain and configure development and test instances
Good to have:
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Platform Developer I and II